Applications can be categorised by the quality and type of information required.
- Combustion emissions: proving compliance with legislation in either percentage opacity (USA) or mg/m³ (EU)
- Combustion emissions: process control in either percentage opacity or mg/m³,
- Filter leak / failure monitoring: trend changes in particulate levels over time, e.g. bag filter applications
Typical applications include:
- Post Particulate Removal Systems e.g. filter bag house, electrostatic precipitators or scrubbers
- Marine Industry for monitoring smoke emissions from diesel engines, incinerators & boilers
DynOptic Systems can offer advice on the best type of dust or opacity monitor to use for your specific application contacting us directly and / or by completing our Customer Enquiry Form.